Monday, January 24, 2005

The party is over!

Life is back to normal. Spring Fest is over and the professors are on the rampage once again( no offence meant).Spring Fest was over on sunday night.I also had to complete my assignments on sunday night after coming back from the arena. To make matters worse I had my classes from 7.30 today. Four hours of lectures! It was virtually a battle to keep my eyes open throughout the class. On top of that we have been submerged by a huge bunch of assignments which we have to submit by next week. And I have still no clue of the topics. I guess we have to resort to our old habbits of co-operation and co-ordination in order to survive this ordeal. I think that the profs are bent on driving us insane.You must be thinking how did the Spring Fest go?That is reserved for another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home