Monday, January 10, 2005

A terrific beginning

Well what a start to the week!
Classes on monday start from 7:30 in the morning.
Usually i dont have a very deep sleep. I wake up almost as soon as the alarm starts ringing irresepective of the time I go to bed the previous night. Alas it was not to be.
Though I slept at about 2 in the morning I fully planned to attend the next days early morning class. However I dont know how I overslept by about 2 hours. I was shell shocked after waking up, so I checked my alarm. I could not even remember when I switched it off! I checked the watch again and I found that I was just on time for the third class. Somehow after completing all my ablutions and a hurried breakfast, I managed to enter the class on time.
To make matters worse I came to know that attendance was taken in the class I missed. Usually attendance is not taken. However sometimes when I guess the prof is really in a very foul mood he takes attendance just to instill fear in out hearts.
This was not the end of my ordeal.
A statistic test was held in my first class of the morning and as usual I failed to answer any question satisfactorily.
And now having no more classes for the day I am blogging my way to glory!
I guess I have to pull up my socks in time if I want to survive all the courses.
Well, this is just the start of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home