Friday, January 07, 2005

An Introduction

Well, this is the first message I am posting which i guess will mark the beginning of a lot more to come.
I think i should first tell a bit more about myself than the profile.
My name is Debprotim Dutta
I am presently pursuing an undergraduate engineering course from The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur(IITKGP).
I am at present in my fourth year of the Mtech Dual Degree course offered by the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management.
Apart from the interests mentioned in the profile i keep a close watch on the recent socio economic developments in the country as well as throughout the world. I am an avid follower of not only cricket but also football,hockey and tennis. I love playing and watching the game of table tennis.
My interests include reading novels and other articles on relevant topics, chatting with friends,quizzing and surfing.
I do watch both English as well as Hindi films quite regularly.
I am in love with only one girl. Her parents named her Aishwarya Rai.
I have created this blog in order to express my thoughts and feeelings about the various things which i come across my life. This will include my opinions about the books which I read, some political developments, sports and many other topics.
I hope the readers will love to browse through my experiences as well as my opinions.
Comments and constructive critiscisms are always invited.
I expect to make a number of friends through this habbit of blogging.
Though i had been reading a number of blogs for a long time, i never got time to write one of my own.
I guess i can attribute that to my lazzy and lethargic nature.
Anyway better late than never.
I hope to post messages pretty regularly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

I never paid any attention to the line underlining my favorite books mentioned in my profile... Clicking on it today, having nothing better to do, launched me into pages of people and profiles. Oh... so all these people have called my favorite book theirs too...

So... hello fellow Indian and fellow 'We the living' lover(I hope that's the book I clicked on!)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home