Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The last lap of academic life...

Finally, after a roller coaster ride I have made it to IIM B, one of the premier management schools of the country. So I guess Banerrghatta Road, Bangalore will be my place of residence for the next two years. Being an old man as I am, this will probably be the last time I will stay in a campus. As a result, I plan to derive the maximum during my stay there. Soak in the atmosphere, enjoy the MBA life to the fullest, make some very good friends, tremendous network.......and I dare say learn a lot, or simply survive.

Any specific plans over the next 2 years?
Not exactly. Just enjoy the last two years of my student life. I do have a few plans like getting associated with some coaching organisations for CAT, and also passing on whatever knowledge I have to future aspirants. Giving fundae, is something which I love, and hence i will try to leverage it. Interacting with different people, starting from fellow batchmates to profs is another thing on my agenda.

Will I be missing Mumbai?
Not really, but I shall be definitely missing some of the good friends i have made over here.
I was hoping to get into IIM C so that I can spend some quality time at home too. However, my mathematical abilities let me down during CAT and hence I am going to B and not C.
From now on, I will try to post on this site my real life experiences at IIM B.
Koi nahi to khud hi sahi ........"Three Cheers for becoming the best educational brand ambassador of the country, an IIT-IIM ite!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't go by the words written in this article....one should rather read this article with the mentality of questioning the highly "dubious" character who claims to be a "Maverick".

8:54 PM  
Blogger atul lakhotia said...

hey..cool u got thru IIMB..many congrats...u will have some good time now ;)

atb...

2:47 PM  
Blogger sameer said...

nice post.
T20 World Cup 2020 Fixture
T20 World Cup 2020 Time Table
T20 World Cup 2020 Time Table PDF

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home