Saturday, June 11, 2005

A hot n humid summer

I have been away for a pretty long time. Actually I did not have anything to write about. Not that i have something now. The summer in Kolkata as well as Kharagpur is too damn hot and humid. At the end of the day I have no energy left to sit infront of the comp and write something. However i have been closely following many of my favourite blogs as well as some new ones. The articles especially of abhinav has been enthralling and thought provoking. Life is going on as usual. The next sem starts from 19 july, which is pretty far away. However I am supposed to do my mtech dual degree project now. Presently I am doing the literature survey for the project. This is the most boring part of any project(not tht the other portions of a project are very interesting). I have already been threatened by my guide that unless i produce something substantial i'll be given an F.Anyways I am lucky to stay at home n njoy the home made chutneys in this hot weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home